InPods Touch Controlled True Wireless Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0
The next generation in true wireless earbuds. Featuring subtle yet stylish colors to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Built in touch controls with intuitive, easy to control, sensors, for controlling music and
- Features the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which means your connection is faster, more stable and offers higher quality
- High-quality speakers reproduce excellent bass, stereo surround sound
- CVC 6.0 noise reduction filters out background noise.
- Chat with binaural chat
- Earbuds are magnetically secured in the charging case
- Charging case features a sleek magnetic top
- Charges via lightning cable
- Proven ergonomic design
- Sweat-proof and comfortable they are suitable for most sports
- Compatible with almost all Bluetooth devices, ideal for smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, etc.
- With bluetooth 5.0 connect to 2 Mobile Phones at the same time.
Available Colors: White, Sky Blue, Key Lime Green, Blush Pink
- Once short touch to Play (Pause) Music / Answer Calls
- Double Short Touch for Left (Right) Earphone to Reduce (Increase) Volume
- Three Short touches for Left (Right) Earphone for Next (Last) Song
- Long touch to wake up voice assistant
- Take out of case to turn ON, put back the charging case to Turn OFF
- Model Number: I12-TWS
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Battery Life: 3-Hours per charge
- Charging Time: 1 - 1.5 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX6
- Standby Time: 300 hours
- Wireless Distance: 30 to 40 Feet (approximately)
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 2 x Bluetooth Headphones (left and right earphones)
- 1 x Charging Case
- 1 x Retail Package
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Wednesday, April 15th - Monday, April 20th. We’re temporarily prioritizing shipping some items to help customers stay at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, some deliveries will be longer than usual.