Roast, bake and steam, all from the wonders of this countertop oven. It uses a halogen lamp to create convectional heat, cooking a variety of foods in a variety of ways. Chicken, steak, fish, vegetables, even desserts are within its capabilities and with its extender ring, it can even handle a large turkey.
Robert Irvine 1300-Watt Halogen Oven with Extender (Open Box) $29
- Halogen oven broils, roasts, bakes and steams
- Uses a halogen lamp to create convectional heat
- Extender ring extends the already generous cooking pot to 17 quarts
- Can cook large cuts of meat or multiple dishes at once
- Built-in timer
- Easy-to-adjust temperature controls
- Includes tongs and a lid rest
- Model: RIGO0010
- Dimensions: 16" x 13.5" x 13"
- Wattage: 1300
- Condition: New (Open Box) - Product has been repackaged and may or may not have minor cosmetic imperfections. Product has been factory tested and verified to work.
In the box
- Glass pot
- Extender ring
- Low cooking rack
- High cooking rack
- Glass lid with control unit
- Pair of tongs
- Lid rest
- Owner’s manual
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, February 3rd - Thursday, February 6th