Shark ION WiFi RV761 Robot Vacuum with Multi-Surface Cleaning (Refurbished)
- Functions on hard floors and carpet, avoids ledges and stairs
- SharkClean app lets you schedule, start, and stop your cleans whenever
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa an Google Assistant, command the vacuum with just your voice
- Named by Engadget as the “Best overall robot vacuum at $250” - March 2021
- Senses ledges and stairs, avoids damaging furniture and walls, and maneuvers around potential stuck situations, truly knowing your home
- SharkClean app lets you start and stop cleaning and schedule your robot to clean whenever you want
- Use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to easily make the robot clean at your command in your connected home
- Shark puts their robots through rigorous testing, performing thousands of hours of real-life use to give you a reliable, ultra-powerful clean
- Comes with two extra side brushes and an extra filter for quick, convenient maintenance
- Dimensions (Overall): 3.5 Inches (H) x 12.6 Inches (W) x 12.8 Inches (D)
- Weight: 7.2 Pounds
- Capacity (Volume): .5 Quart
- Wattage Required: 35.3 watts
- Amps Required: 1.8 amps
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Bag Type: Bagless
- Cleaning Path Width: 5.9 Inches
- Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface, Hard Floor, Carpet
- Filter Type: Foam
- Power Source: Non-Universal Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1x Shark WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum with Multi-Surface Cleaning (Refurbished)
- 2x Side Brushes
- 1x Filter,
- 1x Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1x Charging dock
- 1x 8-foot BotBoundary strip
Great product. Very quiet.
My delivery box did not contain the spare filter or the magnetic tape. I still rated the Robot five stars. Really fun to watch it work three rooms. Amazing that when the charge diminishes, the Robot automatically heads back to the charger port. Good buy!
I bought 2 of these for myself. They are great. I wish I’d bought one years ago. Would have saved me time and money I spent hiring cleaners to vacuum. I bought 2 more for Christmas gifts.
Great robo vac!!
I’ve had mine for about six months and it works great. It picks up the dust and dog hair snd never jams on a paper clip or loose rug like a regular vacuum would. I just bought another for a Christmas present
I my Shark robot vacuum cleaners. I ordered 2. One for lower level. One for bedrooms upstairs. I was paying professional cleaners to vacuum my lived in space and clean 2 bathrooms. My Sharks vacuum under the beds and under the sofa and love seat where cleaners didn’t clean. I wish I’d known how efficient these vacuums are on carpeting, I’d saved thousands of dollars on cleaners. I cringe when the Shark upstairs heads to the stairs. It senses the drop off, stops, and reverses. It’s entertaining to watch. After just 1/2 hour the dust bin was completely full. The one upstairs got stuck. I noticed the silence and went looking for it, I thought it was under a bed. I found it under my desk. I moved it and off it went.
It took a long time but I finally received my package, I’ve ordere two other items one hope it doesn’t take as long, because one of them is a gift.
second one that came broke
This is the second one that the bumper gets stuck and it just does circles, but the customer service so far has been great. Now need to send this second one back. Ugh
It bangs into furniture and walls not very good just goes back and forth
I did not have a good experience with the Shark refurbished vacuum