Laundry by Shelli Segal Lightweight Button-Up Pajama Shorts Set
- Available in Small - X-Large in Light Pink, Yellow Stripe or Ivory Multi Wildflower Print
- Additional ruffle detail for a simple yet charming look
- Made of premium featherweight micro material for comfort and breathability
- More coverage with its mandarin collar and longer sleeves
- Pants: short set; mid-rise; elastic waist with drawstring tie
- Perfect loungewear set for warmer and a little bit cooler day or night
- Set includes a top and shorts
- Materials & Care:
- Machine Washable
- Polyester, Spandex
- 1x Set of PJ’s: Top and Shorts
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Tuesday, Aug 30 - Friday, Sep 2.
Enhanced: Monday, Aug 29 - Tuesday, Aug 30.
Feels so soft!
I love the softness and it’s so easy to care for. Washed up great. I like a bit of a sleeve and it’s the perfect length. The sleeve and the pajama bottoms.
Love the pjs. Along with being comfortable they are soft and cozy.
Delivered before the date.
Items were as advertised and delivered before the due date.
So darn cute and comfy
Nice looking pattern and fit. Super soft.
Worth the money
These feel very nice and fit to size.
Luxurious says it all! Soooo soft!
So pretty & comfortable!
Like these pjs
They feel so light.
They are so soft and nice fit! I love them
I would buy again, my gran-daughter loved it!
Great comfortable pajamas .
Love the material.
Look and feel fabulous. Can’t wait to sleep in them.
I love the product thank you Mormon save
The material is awesome and so soft, however, it runs small xl is more like a large.
I ordered a large, I’m a 53 year old woman that really enjoys comfy soft lounge wear or PJ’s. The material is wonderful BUT the shorts are to big, and the top is to small?? And the tags are very itchy!
Shorty PJs ?
They’re shorty alright, and lightweight is tissue paper thin. These must have been made with material from the trash bins. While they are soft pink in color they would not last thru two washings. I purchased these for my granddaughter to take to college with her. Well that’s not going to happen since you can see straight through them. What a waste of good money. I’m never going to order this brand again.
I did not realize these pajamas were polyester. Very HOT to wear.