Relieve sore muscles and improve blood circulation with these 6-Pairs compression socks. Athletes can maximize their output by slipping on these must-have socks and sufferers of sore muscles will reap instant relief pulling these babies up. Time to step up your game on or off the court, field, or road.
6-Pack: XTF Ultra V-Striped White Edition Knee-High Compression Socks
- Comes with 6-Pairs of Knee-High Compression Socks
- Circulation support to fight swelling and fatigue
- Improve venous blood flow
- Stimulates blood flow
- Prevent varicose veins
- Stimulates oxygen delivery to muscles
- Prevents lactic acid production and cramping
- Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters
- Provides for a full range of motion and joint flexibility
- Prevents recurrence of thrombosis of lymphedema after surgery
- Antibacterial properties to promote foot health
- Protect your legs from small scratches
- Material: 94% Polyester, 3% Spandex and 3% Other Fibers
- Compression level: 15-20mmHg
- Small/Medium: Men’s 6-9 and Women’s 5-10
- Large/XL: Men’s 9-12 and Women’s 10-12
- Turn Inside Out Before Washing
- Tumble Dry Low
- No Iron
- Machine Wash with Cold Water
- Do not Bleach
Included In The Box
- 6x XTF Ultra V-Striped White Edition Knee-High Compression Socks
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Extreme fit socks
Just great easy to put on and comfortable
I love them they are very confortable and fit snuggly.marym
I recieve my socks Monday. so I had to try a pair on tuesday a little big for my foot but really felt great on my calfs all day. washed today they came out same as new. Thank you
The only thing i dislike is that they all white.
These socks are so tight I can hardly get them on. What a waste of money cause I can’t wear them!
I’ve received the 6 pack of socks and they look very nice, however… They were pinned together with those plastic things that stores use to attach price & info tags. There was about 2 per pair of socks which I don’t understand why that many were needed for one thing. But, more importantly, they made holes in the socks. A hole in a compression garment will render the item weak. In one particular sock the plastic thing is stuck in it. If I pull it out it’s going to cause a big hole.
The socks look nice, but be careful taking them apart. I was careful but it didn’t matter in my package! I came away with 1 pair plus 1 sock without holes.
I’ve been getting Juzo and other brand names for compression socks with the same 15-20 mmHg. This purchase was disappointing as they are not in the same class as the others. The material and tightness of this brand makes it uncomfortable to wear.