Created by a practicing chiropractor! The Easy and Effective way to take pressure off the spine, joints and nerves! This Patented and FDA-cleared, Class 1 Medical Device is designed to help herniated discs, spinal stenosis, muscle spasms, low back pain, muscle strain/pain, weakness, low back stiffness, sciatica and spinal degenerative disease
ASOTV Lo-Back Trax Portable Spinal Traction Device
- Take control of your back pain and be free from pain, without the expensive co-pays of chiropractors and physical therapists
- Ergonomic design gently distributes dual traction force to stretch and decompress the spine and discs which provides preventive care for your lower back and posture
- All-natural device that can relieve your pain now and on your schedule
- Helpful in stretching multiple parts of your body, with user-controlled Orthopedic Traction you can stretch your hamstrings, piriformis and hip rotatoir muscles
- Easy, comfortable and more effective because you can target your pain
- Lightweight and portable, weighing less than 4lbs and can fit in your carry on
- Includes an instructional DVD
Relieve Back Pain in 3 Easy Steps
- Lie Down
- Bend your knees
- Pushing your hips towards your feet decompresses or tractions your spine and the discs
- While your lower body is pushed towards your feet, your upper body is pushed towards your head. This results in a dual traction force to the spine and discs
Included In The Box
- 1x Lo-Bak Trax
- 1x Instructional DVD
Trying it out
I just got this so I’m going to try it every day see how it works so I can’t tell you yet but I’ve heard of these kind of exercises and with this too I think it’ll make it a lot easier
Great value! Great product. Loved that it came with a DVD for instructions.
Very strong, well made and effective.
I’ve used for one week and it really has helped me
So farso good.
As of yet, I have not really noticed anything and it’s also somewhat odd / different. I believe I just met to pay more attention to the directions for proper use and that way I’ll receive the proper relief
Hard to use
What the Heck??
I just wasted $20. This does nothing. My shoulder doesn’t hold up for it either. Save yourself money. I couldn’t afford it and stretched a budget to even try this. Sorry now.
Did not know why I thought this product would be a good idea. No results.