2-Pack: SpaLife Electronic Cellulite Therapy Massager
- This portable, cordless massager is designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite through gentle massage and can be used on the go
- Cellulite massaging can help reduce excess fluids and remove toxins in areas containing the cellulite that occurs when fat cells form between the skin and muscles and pull the skin inward to create the bumpy, uneven surface
- Turned on with a press of a button
- Uses a steady circular motion over the skin for 5–10 minutes
- Features a professional motor
- Shaped for an easy grip
- Can be used every day, with or without creams and lotions
- Product dimensions: 2.5” x 2.2” x 6”
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Included in the box
1x 2-Pack SpaLife Electronic Cellulite Therapy Massager
I thought is was for the shower.
I hope it works.
It works well and give an okay massage, but will have to wait for results of clearing up cellulite.
Impossible to insert batteries
This product is very nice looking and fits in the the hand! However try to get it open to insert batteries. Impossible, don’t waste your money!
Directions are vague. I just got this today so I don’t know if this will work. Not impressed so far.
SO MUCH WRONG
Impossible to open!!
Went to website myspalife.net - UNABLE TO LOCATE GREAT STEAL PRODUCT
Unable to find even on You Tube
STUCK with two sets…
NOT A FAN OF MORNINGWASTEDMYMONEY
I was excited about this spa massagers, until I saw that both devices were rusty in the slot were the batteries are inserted.
Cheap and not worth the Eight dollars
This products does not it does not vibrate or anything. NOT what I expected.
Electronic Cellulite Therapy
Not worth it, your hand vibrates more than it does on your cellulite area.