** Grow fresh Thyme at home!** Thyme is one of the best herbs for adding zest to meat, fish, marinades, mushrooms, eggs, beans, potatoes—okay, we’ll stop there. This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor even when heated. Thyme is often used to make calming, medicinal teas and will freshen up the air of any room.
Click and Grow Thyme Plant Pods
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Thyme is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Thyme truly is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You’ll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Thymus vulgaris
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Lasts up to: 4 - 12 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Thyme grows in a unique ‘creeping’ manner, appearing as a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, that is just the way it grows! The older it gets, the messier it grows.
- You can start harvesting thyme approximately one month after planting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow.
- Thyme is great for drying and this way you can save it for later.
Included In The Box
- 1x Click and Grow Thyme Plant Pods (3 Pods)
Must be used with a Click and Grow Smart Garden
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, September 3rd - Monday, September 9th