Grow fresh Rosemary in your indoor herb garden! Rosemary is an aromatic herb that’s widely used in the Mediterranean cuisine. A popular herb in roasts, stews, salads and pastas, rosemary is also known as the main ingredient in rosemary oil which has a plentitude of benefits. Rosemary oil is used to improve memory and mood among multiple other uses. Cooking with Rosemary will not only add wonderful flavor, but also bring many health benefits to your diet. Start growing Rosemary today!
Click and Grow Rosemary Plant Pods
- Rosemary will add dietary fiber and vitamins A, C and B6 to your diet
- Rosemary oil will help with memory, mood inflammations and many more
- With Click & Grow, growing Rosemary is as easy as it can get
- No GMO’s, pesticides or herbicides
- Rosmarinus officinalis
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 2 - 3 weeks
- Lasts up to: 8 - 21 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Some seeds may take up to four weeks to sprout.
- Rosemary is a bit slow at the beginning… But once it gets going it will quickly grow a lot of stems.
- In two months it should be ready for first harvesting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least four pairs of true leaves to grow. More will appear soon!
Included In The Box
- 1x Click and Grow Rosemary Plant Pods (3 Pods)
Must be used with a Click and Grow Smart Garden
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, September 3rd - Monday, September 9th