Grow aromatic lavender at home! A member of the mint family, lavender has aroma so fantastic, you’ll want to break out in song Sound-of-Music-style. Lavender’s oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Use your lavender in baked goods or simply keep it around to whip your decor into shape.
Click and Grow Lavender Plant Pods
- One of the most aromatic plants in the world
- Lavender is a great fresh addition to home gourmet drinks & food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Lavandula angustifolia
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Lasts up to: 4 - 17 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Lavender’s growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more soon!
- Cutting is the key to green lavender’s growth!
- If you want your Lavender to bloom - don’t cut it! Feel free, however, to cut it back after flowering. New green growth will appear soon.
Included In The Box
- 1x Click and Grow Lavender Plant Pods (3 Pods)
Must be used with a Click and Grow Smart Garden
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, September 3rd - Monday, September 9th