Grow fresh Cilantro in your indoor herb garden! Cilantro - the famous herb with citrus undertones loved all over the world. All parts of the cilantro are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking. Cilantro leaves are particularly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, with moderate content of dietary minerals (table).
Click and Grow Coriander Plant Pods
- The easiest way to enjoy fresh cilantro all year round
- Easy access to healthy vitamins, minerals and fibers
- Our indoor herb gardens will grow cilantro for you with zero effort
- You’ll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- Coriandrum sativum
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Lasts up to: 4 - 8 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Cilantro in meant to be grown for fresh leaves, not for seeds.
- Cilantro may grow slowly and sideways at the beginning. Growth will soon accelerate and the plants will grow upwards again.
- You can start harvesting single outer leaves approximately one month after planting - your plant will produce more from its growing point.
- The whole plant pod should be harvested in approximately two months.
Included In The Box
- 1x Click and Grow Coriander Plant Pods (3 Pods)
Must be used with a Click and Grow Smart Garden
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Wednesday, July 29th - Wednesday, August 5th