Grow fresh Basil in your indoor herb garden! Basil is often called the king of herbs for a reason. It is a great source of vitamin A, grows easily and adds flavour to everything from pizza to pasta to salads. Basil will transform you food experiences and your health. All hail to the king Basil soon to be growing in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden!
Click and Grow Basil Plant Pods
- Aromatic Basil + an indoor herb garden is the perfect addition to any home
- Basil is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing basil is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You’ll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen.
- Ocimum basilicum
- Edible plant.
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Lasts up to: 8 - 12 weeks
- Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Basil likes to be cut! You can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. You may remove single leaves occasionally… But, for more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is recommended - it will grow two new shoots in a week.
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and prevents the taste from becoming bitter. It is up to you - if you want to see the white flowers, don’t cut your plant anymore. If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the pod.
Included In The Box
- 1x Click and Grow Basil Plant Pods (3 Pods)
Must be used with a Click and Grow Smart Garden
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, February 3rd - Monday, February 10th