Aduro Amplify Metallic Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones
- Available in Black/Silver or White/Rose Gold colors
- Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless headphones with a built-in mic for hands-free calling
- Deep, accurate bass response with an extended frequency range
- Foldable design for easier portability
- Ear cups fit around ears to help isolate audio with a noise-canceling design
- Constructed with media controls to play, pause, and skip tracks directly from the headphones without having to reach for your phone
- Can be used with a wired connection
- Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth up to 33 feet away
- Power: Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.2
- Wireless Capability: Up to 33ft. range
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Req. Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 118dB + 3dB
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Please Note: Supply Voltage: DC 5V (Not Included)
- 1x Pair of Aduro Amplify Metallic Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
You got to turn the volume up with the headphones and your phone. And you got to place them over your ear just right so your ear don’t end up hurting. Those are the only Cons.
Exactly as pictured, sound quality very loud and adjustable
"It's Head On!"
Received The Head Phones, today; “It’s Head On,” From Here!!! “Thank-You!”
Pairs well with xbox1 and pc and ps4 and Iphone and Android
Sounds 👍 great
Look good, works great , easy use.
Worth the price
Worth the price. Light weight, comfortable.
So far I like the fit, as I have a small head & most are way to large for me & they are comfortable. Can’t wait till they are charged so I can see if I can hear from them & hopefully they are very clear sounding.
Great! Awesome price!
Nice headphones good quality.
Nice, I love them.
Love it and the color is beautiful
They work well, but if you want noise canceling theses are not for u.
There great for children and people who are not needing noise canceling. Sound quality decent.
Do Not Disturb!
Bought these for my g.f. whom has hearing loss. When she visits she can hear without blasting us out!
These are good over the ear headphones for the price
Looks a Fair Deal
Look Good, plush comfy pads, wide range adj small to large for, problem is adj is very loose, I will need to tape it to stay in a fixed adjustment for my head size. For the price I feel they look a Fair Deal. I haven’t tried them out yet tho, they are charging. I think I will be happy with the purchase of they work properly.
Last about 10 minutes, and then they need to be charged!
They’ll probably end up in the garbage soon!
Won’t buy from you again
Unable to charge headphones. Tried everything. Piece of junk.
Did not worked at all.
Follow all instructions and the headset never worked or charged.