The Shark ION™ Robot Vacuum R85 is a high-performance robot with Smart Sensor Navigation 2.0 and a larger dust bin for an ideal cleaning experience.
Shark ION R85 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi
- Smart Sensor Navigation 2.0
- Increased sensitivity to obstacles and objects helps to avoid stuck situations and complete the cleaning job
- Powerful suction
- Shark® has upped its power to deliver three times the suction in the max mode of the original Shark ION™ Robot Vacuum R75
- XL dust bin
- A large-capacity dust bin means your robot cleans for longer before you need to empty it
- Wi-Fi & voice-enabled
- Optional cleaning and scheduling from your smartphone or with voice control using Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Dual-brush edge & corner cleaning
- Two spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges
- Designed for homes with pets
- Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll makes this robot perfect for taking on pet hair, dust, and dander
- Product weight (lbs.): 6.6
- Wattage: 35
- Product dimensions (in.): 12.8 L X 12.5 W X 3.4 H
- Dust bin capacity (qts.): 0.7
- Amps: 1.8
- Cleaning path width (in.): 5.9
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Included In The Box
- 1x Shark ION R85 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi
- 1x Charging Dock
- 1x 8 ft. of BotBoundary™ strips
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, Nov 5 - Tuesday, Nov 10
Can’t wait to set this up
Received this in about a week I have not used it yet still need to charge it. The box looked like it had been in a fight but everything inside looked like new. I can’t wait to use it!
The Shark Ion Robot does exactly what it’s advertised to do. We were surprised to see the robot be able to move all about in our hardwood & rugs without getting hung up. It even finds its charging port on it’s own. The price was great on this robot so we were a bit skeptical about its quality, etc., as there are otherrs out there with a much higher price tag. We are very happy with our purchase, & it’s great to have a helper vacuuming the dog hair while I’m busy doing other things. We highly recommend this product. Laura B.
Works right out of the box. Great!
Change my address from 4627 to 3627 please. But I did receive…
Just not savvy with tech things it needs to slow down some an vacuum better in the spots but so far really like it
Recieved it open. For the price you pay it could have been more securely shipped in a heavy duty box without showing the Ion packaging. Bought it as a gift for Christmas. Hope it wasnt damaged during shipping since little plastic handle on box was pulled out on one side since it couldnt handle the weight of the vacuum cleaner. Nothing keeping box sealed except little cardboard tabs…which was very loose and i suspect it had came open during shipment. Am checking for any missing parts or cracks.
I ordered two of these for Christmas gifts. They came in a timely manner but they were in the box that you would pickup from the store shelf which would have been fine if they were not left on my front porch exposed to anyone walking by. And the one box the handle was broken and the box all broken up. I did not open the box yet but I hope it is not broken as these are Christmas gifts.
box was half open
I am very disappointed with the way it was shipped. It wasn’t packaged in a carton. Haven’t inspected the condition but the box is somewhat beaten up
The contents of the Shark ION Robot Model #RV850
The Shark ION Robot Model RV850 was delivered. Inside the box was only to heavy Quarry-type stones and a partial roll of paper towels between them. NO SHARK ION!!!
I am receiving such a run-around in my effort to solve this expensive dilemma. MORNINGSAVE.COM has been difficult to deal with through emails. No way to speak to them on a phone.
If you are considering a purchase through MORNINGSAVE please don’t! Go y to o WalMart instead.
Brand new and does not work
Perhaps this is why MorningSave sells these so cheap? Not a very good first impression.