Lovesac 5 Series Ottoman with optional Dark Walnut You-Table
- These ottomans from Lovesac are made of materials to last a lifetime
- Includes a base, base cushion, back cushion, wooden table and optional cover.
- Use the table as a TV tray if you’re feelin’ hungry.
- They connect together in case you want to build a super-ottoman.
- Random covers include black leather, blue velvet, tan with blue piping, and various shades of brown.
5 Series Sactional Base
These 5-Series Sactional Seats from Lovesac are easy to keep clean thanks to washable covers, and they’re made of materials to last a lifetime – solid hardwood frames, tongue-and-groove corners and wood screws. They’ll never tilt, warp or slide apart, and will never drop or lose their bounce thanks to sinuous steel springs and Italian webbing in the seat frames. They work perfect as an ottoman, especially when combined with Lovesac’s YouTable
- Solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs in base
- Three high-density layers including a supportive central layer that preserves loft and resists sagging.
- Includes Base Frame, Seat Cushion & Back Pillow + Choice of Covers, 1 Wood Shoe & 4 Wood Peg Feet
- Dimensions: 31" L x 26" W x 17" H
Combed Chenille Cover (OPTIONAL)
Chenille is a 100% combed polyester chenille fabric that is as stain-resistant and machine-washable as it is soft and luxurious. As much as it looks like terry, there are no loops in these strands. It comes with all of the desirable texture of a corduroy, only it is has a much deeper nap and is softer than most, combined with a proper upholstery weight with plenty of loft beneath its soft, fluffy surface.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Washable
- Machine wash cold, line dry
Dark Walnut You-Table
- FIts over 5-Series Sactionals seats & ottomans to create a surface for food, drinks & decoration
- Dark Walnut finish
- Dimensions: 28" Long x 14" Wide x 7" Tall
- Made of Solid Bent Wood
In the box
1x Ottoman Frame
1x Seat Cushion & Back Pillow
1x Wood Shoe
4x Wood Peg Feet
Optional: 1x Cover
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, Nov 5 - Monday, Nov 9