OZ Naturals Bamboo Enzyme Scrub & Vitamin C Serum
BAMBOO ENZYME FACIAL SCRUB
This facial scrub helps to improve the texture and tone of the skin for a smoother and healthier complexion. This scrub also aids in better absorption of any serums or products following it.
- Green Tea • Helps repair free radical damage caused by UV exposure and environmental toxins
- Vitamin B5 • Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles and soften the skin by plumping the top layer of skin
- Lactic Acid • Helps brighten and smooth skin while also making skin look firmer. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and dark spots by breaking down dead skin cells to reveal new, glowing skin cells
How To Use
- Step 1: Mix a nickel-sized amount of exfoliating powder with a dime-sized amount of your favorite OZN™ cleanser
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to the face, neck, and décolleté making 3-4 passes all over and allow it to sit on the skin for a few minutes
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- Step 4: Treat and Moisturize
Best when used in the shower, 2-3 times a week, to completely remove all powder from skin and hairline.
Sucrose (Sugar), Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Lactic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, P-anisic Acid
VITAMIN C FACIAL SERUM
A multitasking serum that delivers the brightness, luminosity, and clarity of youthful-looking skin. It contains potent antioxidant and brightening benefits. It helps to repair and hydrate. Soothes and conditions. Brightens and smooths.
- Vitamin C • Enhances skin radiance and glow and brightens hyperpigmentation
- Plant-based hyaluronic acid • Hydrates skin and helps retain moisture to plump and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E • Helps regenerate and restore the skin
- Rose Hips Extract • A natural antioxidant that helps protect and repair the skin
How To Use
- Step One • After cleansing, exfoliating, and toning, apply 5-7 pumps to the entire face, neck, and décolleté, and allow to absorb
- Step Two • The Hyaluronic Acid serum is a great serum to layer over if you want plump, hydrated skin. Apply 5-7 pumps to the entire face, neck, and décolleté, and allow to absorb
- Step Three • Moisturize
Full Ingredients List
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Astaxanthin (Carotenoid), Eisenia Bicyclis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bixa Orellana (Marine Algae) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, P-anisic Acid, Limonene
- 1x OZ Naturals Bamboo Enzyme Scrub
- 1x OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Very good products
I have used this product and brand for a while. It’s a great product with bonus face wash!
I enjoy using this product, it really works for me. No regrets.
The scrub comes as a very gritty powder that you’re supposed to add to wet hands and “gently” wash your face… ummm… the gritty sandlike powder does not dissolve even a little!
So your hands and face get a TRUE SCRUBBING!!! No matter how gentle you are.
Hurts a bit, but face did feel squeaky clean afterwards… how bad do you want it…?
The scrub requires a moisturizer that is not included.
I do like the vitamin C serum, but the scrub are just granules that require a moisturizer that is not included. I have. It tried the scrub yet. ANN