JVC Marshmallow + True Wireless Headphones are ideal for wireless gaming. The low latency chipset is ideal for all PC, Android, and iOS gaming. With a 6mm driver the headphones deliver crisp accurate sound reproduction. Dual microphones and ambient noise cancelation supports clear voice transmission for phone calls and while gaming with others. Find your ideal in ear fit with multiple sizes of Marshmallow foam ear tips and S/M/L silicone earpieces.
JVC Marshmallow+ True Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Low latency mode which is ideal for gaming
- Dual microphones for clear conversations
- Battery Life
- Enjoy up to 5 hours of continuous play with up to 25 hours of additional time
- Includes a rechargeable carrying case
- Total battery life up to 30 hours
- Touch Sensor Controls
- Control your Bluetooth enabled device with touch sensor controls
- Allows you to change tracks, answer/end calls, and adjust the volume
- Auto Ear Detection Sensor
- Seamless connect to your music once the headphones are placed in your ears
- Auto detect when they are in use and will go into standby mode after 15 seconds if not in use
- Colors Available: White, Black
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Battery Life Provided by Charging Case: 25 Hours
- Maximum Talk Time: 4 Hours
- Controls: Call, Track selection, Voice assistant, Volume
- Maximum Wireless Range: 32 Feet
- Wireless Connectivity: 5.0 Bluetooth with Codec, SBC, and AAC
- Model: HA-A17
- 1x JVC Marshmallow+ True Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- 1x Charging Case
- 3x Size Memory Foam Earpiece (S/M/L)
- 1x USB charging Cable
Love my Jvc earbuds…they are awesome…sounds great…
I Like Them!!
Color and sound is great!
Hard to keep in your ear.
Disappointing Quality of Sound
Very disappointed with the quality of
the sound. I don’t find that it captures the richness of a song, and phone calls sound distant.
The battery life on the set I received is 90 minutes top. I’ve had the earbuds since March 6 and the battery has never lasted more than 90 minutes. So I quit using. I pulled them out again and I’m still curious that I can use them during telephone calls and they last 90 minutes. Definitely not worth the money.
Doesn't stay connected
These ear buds are very hard to get connected to iPhone bluetooth and the right one won’t stay connected it keeps powering down. I went thru the manufacturers instructions and fully charged then repeated the process several times, they just do not perform as they are supposed to.
Won’t hold charge
Just got these earbudsyesterday. Charged all night. Left earbud won’t hold charge. Finally got it to Pair and then it shuts off within a couple mins
Need to return
Does not fit worth of crap poor sound quality not even worth $21 would like to get my money back