A tool that lets you achieve a customizable salon blowout at home. Combining blow drying with styling brushes, this one-step tool cuts down your styling time while easily creating your preferred blowout type. Easily volumize, lift, curl, smooth, and straighten with one of the 4 attachments included.
Calista Original StyleDryer 4-in-1 Styling Brush
- Available in Coral or Purple
- Concentrator Attachment:
- Directs heat to specific areas and allows you to dry hair quickly
- Root Lift:
- Adds extreme volume and lift
- Paddle Brush:
- Smooths and straightens
- Round Brush:
- Creates volume, waves, and soft curls
- QuietFlow Technology:
- Combines 1200 watt power with lower noise
- Ionic Generator:
- Ionic Generator increases the production of ions and delivers faster dry time while promoting shine and less frizz
- Tourmaline Ionic Technology:
- Tourmaline infused attachments distribute heat quickly and evenly while ionic technology adds shine and body, eliminates frizz, reduces static, and provides moisture protection
- Multiple speed & temperature settings
- 1200 watt power
- 6’ Swivel Cord
- How to use:
- Can be used on towel-dried or dry hair. Plug unit it and choose the desired attachment. To lock in attachment, press release buttons in, place attachment on, let go of release buttons. Power on, choose heat and speed setting, and style
Included In The Box
- 1x Calista Original StyleDryer 4-in-1 Styling Brush
The reason I purchased this item was the size of the round brush and settings. The brush bristles were easy on my scalp and hair. I’m one very happy girl!!
Great product. Does what it says it will. The brochure included really helped to get great results.
I love the case ir comes in easy to keep organized snd travel
Quality brush and comb that won’t fall apart
I like it because it dries in no time. It’s lite and easy to use.
I have tried mine in all my outlets.
I received it, opened it to look at it, put it on the shelf and went to try it out tonight!
Nothing is happening!
I’m sad I was teased!
What do you suggest I do?
This arrived and did not work when plugged in. Its made me not want to order any electronics. Its just taking up space in my bath closet.