Every throw blanket from Old Hampshire Yarns has a story to tell. The uniqueness of the material and the maker leave a one-of-a-kind signature on each blanket. And like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike. How and where a product is made matters. You seek craft, community, and creativity, not a commodity. From the spinning of yarn to the weaving, Old Hampshire Yarns throw is an American made original.
Old Hampshire Yarns Handmade Throws
- Intricately woven, handcrafted throws
- Eight exceptional colors: persimmon, sunshine, seafoam, eggshell, autumn stripe, seafoam stripe, mist plaid, and graphite plaid
- Beautiful, rich fabric enhanced by the drape and hand of soft fibers
- Designed and woven by craftsmen working on century-old looms
- Perfect for all seasons
- Proudly made in the USA
- 99% Acrylic, 1% Polyester
- 40" x 70"
Included in the box
- 1x Old Hampshire Yarns Handmade Throw in Reusable Zippered Pouch
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, AK, HI
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, June 16th - Monday, June 22nd. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.