Juku™ STEAM Making Music Coding Kit
With this coding kit, students can build their own instruments and learn how to make music, beats and sounds. The included blocks and cables connect to a computer, where students can use the Scratch programming language to develop a unique melody.
- Allows students to learn how to create their own music, beats and sounds.
- Uses Scratch programming language for a STEAM learning experience.
- Build a keyboard, drums and a ukulele to build melodies and play music.
- Requires a computer to download the software and design the code. Also requires an external speaker with auxiliary input to hear the sound.
- For ages 10 years and up.
- Comes with queen block, touch block, music block, audio cable, power cable, mini USB cable, cables with alligator clips and instrument graphics (ukulele, keyboard and drum set).
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, June 16th - Monday, June 22nd. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.