Microdermabrasion is a technique that uses suction and exfoliation to treat the outermost layer of dead, dull skin. By removing the top layer of skin, you will reveal smoother and younger looking skin when new cell growth is stimulated. This at home treatment provides the same expensive results that med spas and professional procedures achieve. Weekly treatments will decrease the appearance of blackheads, pores, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. With just one use, you will see instant results to reveal fresh, healthy skin with a brighter complexion.
MicrodermNRG Microderm Abrasion Tool
- Diamond Head
- The probe with micocrystalline particles has a large surface area with massager and exfoliate which will not hurt the skin. It gently removes the cuticle and pushes away the rough surface debris, with the function of promoting the absorption of skin care products, which makes your skin more smooth and younger.
- Large Size Round Head
- The large probe with the strongest suction power is used for oily areas and blackheads. It will massage the skin by micro-lifting with the vacuum pressure, which deeply stimulates the underlying skin, promotes the blood-circulation, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Small Size Circular Probe
- The smaller probe with lower suction is designed for sensitive areas with clogged pores. Put the hole on the acne pores to make it removed. It’s not recommended to use this one if the skin turns red.
- Oval Mouth Probe
- The special oval probe is for micro-pulling massager for the canthus, ala nasi, the corner of the mouth and other areas that have fine lines, or sensitive skin. It stimulates the micro circulation which prevents wrinkles in the surface.
- Product dimensions: 1.75” x 4” x 4.25”
Included In The Box
- 1x MicrodermNRG Microderm Abrasion Tool
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Wednesday, October 23rd - Monday, October 28th