Jessica Simpson Microsuede Animal Print Scuff Slipper $12
- Available in Black, Grey, or Tan colors
- Available in sizes:
- Small (US 6-6.5)
- Medium (US 7-7.5)
- Large (US 8-8.5)
- X-Large (US 9-9.5)
- If in between sizes, we recommend choosing a size up.
- Memory Foam:
- Thick memory foam cushions add support and comfort for all-day wear.
- Anti Slip Sole:
- The textured bottom grips to the floor prevent you from sliding or slipping.
- Hand wash with cold water. Air dry and dry flat.
- Machine Washable:
- Do your slippers get dirty quickly? No problem
- Simply throw your slippers in the washer to clean, and they will look as good as new
- 1x Jessica Simpson Microsuede Animal Print Scuff Slipper In Your Size and Color Choice
Plush they are
The shoes are very plush. They look nothing leopard at all the picture displayed. There is NO leopard pattern at all. I am a leopard diva! Nice shoe for comfort though and good sole of shoe.
Stunning and comfy, I love the animal print . I recommend these lovely slippers. Very affordable! Thank You!
These are some of the most comfortable slippers I’ve ever had. I highly recommend them
Feels good, excellent quality, good fit and color. Trey to size
Jessica Simpson slippers are perfect
Love them! They are so pretty as well as comfortable
Very soft and posh. Love the feel of these slippers.
Comfy and warm
love these slippers, they are warm and comfy!
Fit great and love the color
Exactly as shown in the picture.
They don’t fit well should be correctly sized.
NOPE! Not worth the money
The first time slipping these on my feet was weird. The faux fur is pretty but it is silky soft. Having silky/slippery fur is not good to walk on. There is very little padding in these. Maybe I am use to memory foam and I expect at least comfortable padding of some sort to walk around in. I normally wear a size 10 so I ordered the 9/10 size. They are small that my heels go off over the sole. I feel as if I can’t get my foot into the slipper far enough. The top of the slipper isn’t long/deep enough that they feel like they are coming off from my feet. Now I do love the sole/bottom of these slippers. Thick rubber with traction ridges, they’d be good to run outside, like to grab your mail or take out the trash. I bought two pairs, one for myself and one to give as a gift. I am almost embarrassed to give these as they are not comfortable and feel cheaply made.
I ordered a large and was sent a small.