BK is the Royal Founder of the Dutch oven and is known throughout the world for its heritage of innovation. These heirloom-quality Dutch ovens are handcrafted in Germany in the same tradition as the original enameled models that earned BK the royal predicate in 1951.
BK Dutch Ovens 2.5QT, 3.5QT or 5.5QT
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, this Dutch oven’s heavy-gauge carbon steel construction makes it more heat-responsive than cast iron for faster, more even cooking
- Naturally, nonstick glazeguard coating is extremely tough, nonporous, and less likely to chip than cast iron designs
- Resistant to scratches, thermal shock, and acids
- The dome-shaped lid features a stainless steel rim and a recessed interior to provide extra room and prevent boilovers
- Stay-cool bonded handles
- All stovetops including induction, oven safe to 500°F, dishwasher safe
- Available in 2.5QT, 3.5QT or 5.5QT sizes
- Dimensions / Weight:
- 2.5QT: 8.78 x 11.10 x 6.10/4.01lbs
- 3.5QT: 9.57 x 12.05 x 6.69/5.01lbs
- 5.5QT: 11.34 x 13.86 x 7.68/7.06lbs
- 1x Dutch oven
- 1x Lid
- 1x Manual
GREAT BK DUTCH OVENS
I ordered (3) different sizes. I used stovetop 3.5 QT. I am well pleased.
I really like the product. I did notice that the ad indicated it was a 3.5QT Dutch oven but the box indicates its a 3.3QT Dutch oven.
Thank goodness I opened the merchandise before gift wrapping it because it is damaged. I would like to return it and have it replaced. The exterior box it arrived in is not damaged but the Dutch Over and the lid is. Please help.