95-Pack: Ricola Cough Drops
- Extra Strength Glacier Mint combines a unique blend of ten natural Swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol and a soothing syrup center to give you safe relief you can trust. Ricola Extra strength is powerful relief for your powerful coughs and sore throat.
- Ricola Throat Drops have been a trusted remedy for cough and sore throat associated with colds for over 75 years. Whether you’re seeking to live a homeopathic lifestyle or just trusting in mother nature, Ricola is the original choice for soothing relief.
- For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats. We believe nature still provides the best remedies, and we strive to bring those remedies to you.
- Ricola has been a trusted name in cough and sore throat relief for over 80 years. The soothing properties of Ricola’s cough drops bring together healing herbs like peppermint, Echinacea, eucalyptus & lemon balm for natural, soothing relief for your family.
- Active ingredients: Menthol: 8.3 mg (cough suppressant)
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanies by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Directions: Adults and children 6 years or older: Dissolve 1 drop in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Ingredients: Peppermint extract and herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), glycerin, invert sugar (fructose/dextrose), natural flavor, starch syrup, sugar
- Expiration: January 31st, 2020
Included in the box
- 1x 95-Pack: Ricola Cough Drops
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, February 25th - Monday, March 2nd