Tacklife 800A Jump Starter Kit
- 800 amps peak current
- Can jump start 12V cars, SUVs, trucks or vans up to 30 times on a full charge
- Compact power bank with 18000mAh capacity
- Has the capability to charges your phone with dual USB ports (one is a 5v/9v Quick Charge) and power your other car accessories using a 12V 10A DC port
Long-lasting Standby Time
- Manually turn the Tacklife T8 ‘OFF’ to slow down the battery’s self-discharge to hold its charge for up to 12 months while not in use
- Note: Please remember to turn ‘ON’ before charging or it will not charge
- Comes equipped with super bright LEDs functioning as an emergency flashlight
- Specially designed indicator notifies you of incorrect use with an audible buzz and flashing lights
- Bold, unique design that’s easy to handle with the following features:
- LED Flashlight (SOS)
- Red Emergency Light
- 12V Jump Cable Socket
- ON/OFF Switch
- Power Button
- 5V/9V Quickcharge Output
- 5V/21.A Output
- 12V/10A Output
- 15V/1A Input
- LCD Screen
- Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 6"
- Weight: 8lbs
- 1x Tacklife Jump Starter Kit
- 1x Tacklife Jump Starter
- 1x Intelligent Jumper Cable
- 1x Wall Charger
- 1x Car Charger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
I'm so happy to get this, I'm putting it in my car today.
I like it because it’s small. Il will give it a try as soon as my car needs a jump. That happens mostly in the winter months when it cold.
Tacklife 800A jump starter kit
I gave this product a 5 start because it’s small and it has it own carrying case and easy to use.
Wonderful Christmas gift
Hopefully it will do the job and make life easier
Great Easy and convenient when needed
This is an awesome gift
Exactly what I expected
Looks great & haven’t had a chance to try it out yet ! It has a full charge (I charged it up) I’ll let U know !
Thank you love.the compact size easy to store in my car don’t take up much space Awesome
Great value I love it and it I. My car now
Great value and product
The jump starter was nearly fully charged and only took a short time to get to a full charge. However, I have not yet needed to jump start anything so I cannot give it a full evaluation.
Haven't used it yet!
I can’t give any comment on it, I haven’t used it yet!
Selling stuff that has never been tried and don't work.
Why do you sell something that has not been tried to work. This battery will not take a charge out of the box. It would not be bad if anything works. The battery won’t charge any thing. Neither charger will charge the battery. There was no power on it at all. Don’t even show anything on a phone plugged into it.
Never delivered it to my home.