Fast and Simple! The solar landscape laser projector adds an instant festive atmosphere with thousands of tiny red and green lights projected onto your house, patio, pool, and landscaping. It’s solar powered, so no need for power outlets or dragging out electrical cords. Six hours of sunlight to the solar panel gives you 6 hours of lighting from the built-in lithium battery.
Solar-Powered Laser Landscape Projector by Ivomax
- SOLAR POWERED - No need for power outlets or dragging out electrical cords
- 6 hours of light to the solar panel give you about 6 hours of lighting from the projector.
- Large coverage, from 12’ away the laser will cover a 25 foot by 25 foot area (625 sq. ft.)
- Auto-On/Off turns on the light when it gets dark, and turns it off after 6 hours or when the battery is discharged.
- Can be placed in a number of different ways.
- Use the included stake for yard use or place on the included stand for hard surfaces like patios, decks, or driveways.
- Red / Green color shift every 30 seconds
- Solid Colors (Red or Green)
- Solid Green & Red Combo
- Model #: CPS-M100RG-SO
- Single Charge Battery Life: 6-Hours
- Solar Panel: Polysilicon 2W 6V
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh / 3.7V
- Laser Source: DPSS Green Laser, Red Laser Diode
- Laser Power: 20mW @ 532nm, 100mW @ 650nm
- Charge Time with USB cable: 3.5 - 4 Hours
- Charge Time with Solar Panel: 6-Hours (may vary based on weather/sun conditions)
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Garden Laser Light with Solar Panel
- 1 x Plastic Stake
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, June 3rd - Friday, June 7th