Selected Cosmetics Miracle Instant Face Lift
- Apply Selected Cosmetics MIRACLE INSTANT FACE LIFT, then sit back and watch the miracle happen.
- This powerful combination of minerals and antioxidants firms and tightens the skin, providing the look of an instant face lift.
- Antioxidant properties provide skin-nurturing benefits that help the skin retain moisture and replenish natural oils, while they lift, plump, and tighten the skin.
- Volume: 30ml /1.01oz
How to use:
- Smooth a very thin layer of MIRACLE INSTANT FACE LIFT onto clean, dry skin. (May be applied all over the face and neck, or as a spot treatment for specific areas with lines and wrinkles).
- Allow 2-3 minutes for the product to dry. (You may experience a tightening sensation at first, as the product seeps into pores, lines, and wrinkles and begins the tightening process).
- Allow to dry completely before applying other product.
Water, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, White Lotus stem cells
Warning: Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or compromised skin.
iNCLUDED IN THE BOX
1x Selected Cosmetics Miracle Instant Face Lift 30ml
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Friday, Oct 9 - Monday, Oct 26. Standard carrier delivery times are longer than normal.
Enhanced: Monday, Oct 5 - Wednesday, Oct 7.
Youth in a jar
Love it - works fast and like the fountain of youth. Give me more
Haven’t used it yet but expect good things
It turns white and chalky
Product leaves white stuff all over your face!!! This product does nothing they say it should do! Very dissatisfied!
Leaves where ever you put it on your skin white like you didn’t rinse soap off your skin
I want to send this back. it puts a white film on your face
Dries to a white powdery film - TERRIBLE
I was really looking forward to this product. Unfortunately, I’ll never be able to use it and be seen in public. It tightens really well…but in exchange for the tightening, your face is covered in a white, powdery film that you can’t wipe off. It looks like you mixed flour and water, applied it to your face, then let dry leaving behind the flour. And you can’t use a damp cloth to get rid of it; it wipes the tightening aspect off, too! I even thought maybe it was just the initial application and tried a couple more times, like priming it, but no. Surely they knew this…definitely feel scammed. Tired to add pics but the review won’t allow them.