Settle in to the right climate no matter the season. With TempaCool™ technology, the fabric of this mattress pad remains consistently cool to the touch so warm summer nights are never an issue. But when the temperature turns, you can turn up the heat — literally — and safely settle in for a good night’s rest with ten heat settings. Finally a mattress pad that offers everything you need for year-round comfort.
Perfect Fit Heated TempaCool Mattress Pad
- Available in Full and Queen sizes
- TempaCool™ cool touch technology
- Revolutionary fabric made from a cooling mineral that is consistently cool to the touch
- Cozy way to relax while staying warm
- Turn it on before bedtime and no more slipping into a cold bed
- Turn down your thermostat to save energy overnight while remaining comfortably warm
- Breathable sports knit construction
- Adjustable to your liking
- Easy to read controller with LED display
- Choose from 10 personal heat settings
- Automatic safety shut off after 10 hours
- Elasticized skirt
- Stretches to fit up to 18" mattresses
Fabric Content: Front: 65% nylon, 35% polyester; fill: 100% polyester
Fill Content: 100% polyester
Fill Weight: 8.8 oz.
Fabric Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
1x Perfect Fit Heated TempaCool Mattress Pad
1x Perfect Fit Controller
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, August 13th - Thursday, August 20th
I am very impressed with this product. I put it on my bed & had a much cooler more comfortable night. It will be awhile before I need the heat here in the Midwest!! I will turn it on just to check functionality today. I am very impressed with the totally individual controls for each side of the bed. I feel this is a superior product at a very reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
My husband is always cold and I’m always hot so the dual controls are just made for us.
no home should be without
I am very disappointed with the advertising of this product. It leads you to believe that it will keep you cool in the summer time. I live in Florida. I bought this product believing it would keep me cool during the warm Florida nights. It does not. I do believe however, that in the winter night in a cooler climate, this product would be successful. It is simply a headed mattress pad, just like a heated blanket. The term “TempaCool” is misleading. I bought this product believing the thermostat would have the ability to cool down the product. It only has the ability to heat up. I cannot use this product in Florida at any time. Again, so disappointed.
I will never ever purchase anything from your company again you are ridiculous you should give me a discount on this purchase