A home speaker with wireless Bluetooth connectivity and multiple input options. The Retro features all-new wireless Qi charging for phones and other devices, and easy syncing of alarms and alerts from your mobile device.
Monster Retro Qi Charging 30W Bluetooth Speaker
- 30 Watts of audio perfect for any room
- Built-in Wireless Fast Qi Charger
- Nostalgic Retro Design and Wood Finish Clock Radio
- App Control with free Monster Zone Control App (iOS & Android)
- USB Input for any storage devices or charging other devices
- Audio Inputs: Bluetooth, NFC, FM Radio, USB, & Aux-in
- Audio Outputs: Line Out
- Bluetooth/NFC Version: 4.0
- App Compatibility: YES
- Lighting Colors: RGB
- Made In China
- Materials: MDF wooden housing, Plastic, & PVC laminated
- UPC Code: 827396539408
- Dimensions (W x H X D): 6.7” x 7.9” x 13”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Power Input: 9V/3A
- Play Time: ~12 hrs.
- Charge Time: ~4.5 hrs.
- Standby Time/Power: 0.5W
- USB Max Output: 2.1A
- Qi-Charger Max Output: 1A
- Speaker Output: 3.5W (x2) =7W
- Speaker Driver: 3” Full Range (x2)
- Frequency Response: 120Hz-20KHz
- THD + Noise <10%
- Max (PMPO/RMS) Watts: 2*10W
- Max SPL: 89dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio ≥ dB
- (W x H X D) 18.11” x 18.18” x 17.32”
- 1x MONSTER RETRO Qi Wireless Charging Bluetooth Speaker
- 1x 5’ AUX Cable (3.5mm Audio)
- 1x 9V DC Adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Jan 31 - Friday, Feb 4
Has good sound quality and picks up FM Stations well.
I just unpacked it and set the time, FM Presets, etc. so I really can’t be sure of how well all the features will work. The sound is pretty good for the size of the speaker(s), they can handle full volume without distortion. It has a bass port in the rear but doesn’t have super low bass. I guess it isn’t bad for the marked down price. I’ll have to see how well the alarms work. I was thinking I could play music from a memory stick/flash drive like in my car but the USB is only for charging. I guess I’ll just have to use my MP-3 player or phone connected through the aux input jack for commercial free music play. At least I can charge it at the same time.
Weak sound output
Actually been considering returning it, if I don’t give it as a Christmas gift
So far the wireless charging does not seem to work.
When I have placed Samsung and LG phones on top of this devices, the indicator on front indicates the battery is charging and a red/orange color light (rectangle) lights up on the radio, but the phone keeps discharging going from 98% to 97% to 96% …
so it is not charging despite the indicators.
I believe I got a lemon or this feature just does not work and not
worth the price paid for it.