It’s highly probable that you’ve had colorful markers before, but nothing like these! With our vibrant and unique colors, you’ll be able to draw and design just about anything you want! Plus, we’ve included 26 liquid chalk tips that are perfect for most surfaces!
Liquid Chalk Markers
- CHANNEL YOUR CREATIVITY & NATURAL TALENT
- If you or your kids enjoy drawing, this is the perfect set of 26 erasable liquid chalk markers for you! Featuring vibrant colors and reversible tips, this is a complete set that will allow your creativity to flow!
- PERFECT FOR ALL SMOOTH SURFACES
- Our liquid chalk markers work flawlessly on non-porous surfaces, including glass, mirrors, plastics, whiteboards, blackboards, windows, vinyl, chalkboards, wood and smooth walls. Plus, the water-based ink can be easily erased, should you want to draw something new!
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR AMAZING CREATORS
- Our liquid chalkboard markers are made with non-toxic materials and they’re specifically made to last. In fact, their ink will always stay bright and vibrant and the tips will never break.
- REVERSIBLE TIPS FOR STUNNING RESULTS
- With our liquid chalk marker set, you can simply flip the pen tip over to switch between bold and chisel tips. This way you can paint both fine and bold lines, a feature that will come in really handy for adults as well as kids!
Included In The Box
- 1x Set of 26 Liquid Chalk Markers
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Nov 16 - Monday, Nov 23
Love all the colors, the Texture and just how I can do my cartoons with them …
My girls love them
They’re really cool colors and they worked on my car’s windows for a drive-by graduation celebration and on my daughter’s baseball cap to personalize them and they look so cute.
Cant wait to get started I want another box!
The product packaging was totally destroyed. Not a good look. The pens appear to work fine.
The box looked like it had been returned and resent, haven’t tried all the markers yet but the few I did were really runny.
Package was crushed
The package was crushed. The box is not usable.
The markers came in a messed up open box not sealed. Shook around in the mail. The corner of the box was torn. Wanted to send as a gift. So much for that. Not sure how they work!
I’m sure they probably are fine. The box came broken and they were a mess