Safe, fast, and effective sanitization for anything you can fit inside! Drop in your phone, keys, glasses, credit cards and more to ensure you’re taking every precaution necessary in avoiding harmful bacteria and viruses.
Hy-Genie Large UV-C Sanitizing Collapsible Travel Bag
- Sanitize and kill with the power of Ultraviolet-C light
- Sanitizes in 3 minutes
- Easy to use: zip-up bag with desired contents inside and press the button
- Lightweight and portable enough to use at home or while traveling
- Sanitizes smartphones, small toys, masks, jewelry, watches, glasses, keys, toothbrush, and much more
- Powered by included USB cord
- Power up by inserting the USB cord into any 1-Amp or greater AC USB Adapter (not included)
- Available in black, gray, and pink
- Dimensions: 10.25" Wide x 8.75" Deep x 6.25" Tall
- 1x Hy-Genie Large UV-C Sanitizing Travel Bag
- 1x USB charging cord
What a great idea. I’m getting more for my family
Wonderful investment and so glad I got one for my daughter.
UV-C Sanitizing Travel Bag
With the Flu and Covid love this bag for keys and cell phone and travel is the best you can sanitize in the car LOVE IT Best buy 2021 so far Thank you
Awesome . . I think!
Nice and roomy. Turns on. I GUESS it is working. (Do I need another product to see if there are still germs?) LOL
I was very impress with this product.
Very roomy. Works quickly
This was exactly what I was looking for to clean all our small gadgets-cell phones-remotes-etc
Can you stack thing in bag or fill it up? Will it sansatize everything at once do you have to turn everything over and sanatize gain?
I like the product & that it’s collapsible. Two suggestions: 1. That it would have a strap or velcro to keep it more closed when collapsed. 2. A smaller size.
Fails UV-C test strip
Don’t bother. This item does not light up UV-C at all. Save your money! I have another real UV-C sanitizer (expensive!) that easily passes the test strip.
Item does not work . Not. Worth the money . Please send return label
I ordered one of the best cards that measures the UVC lights to see if this worked, and it didn’t even measure on the card.