HeimVision Greets 1 Smart Video Doorbell
- Available in Black or White
- HeimVision Greets 1 features a 166° viewing angle, 1080P Full HD Camera, capturing & recording the visitors before they press the button.
- The IR sensor allows a clear viewing at night.
- Featuring the latest AI humanoid recognition technology, HeimVision Greets 1 automatically activates when humans are detected.
- Greets 1 features an adjustable detection zone through HeimLife App, avoiding feeding alerts to your mobile devices for every single passer-by while noticing you on visitors that you care.
- The HeimLife App sends real-time alerts upon spotted suspicious movements.
- The built-in duplex microphone and speaker provide real-time communication with visitors via HeimLife App from anywhere.
- The 2 rechargeable 9600 mAh batteries grant continuous use for up to 6 months per charge.
- Keep recording whether it’d be raining or shining with an IP65 Weatherproof Camera.
- HeimVision Greets 1 doorbell supports both 100% cordless and existing doorbell wiring (Input AC/DC12V to 24V) installation options.
- The Greets 1 door bell provides notifications through the HeimLife app, but supports two 2 Storage Options:
- MicroSD card, Max. 128GB (*Not Included)
- Encrypted cloud storage through HeimLife app with one week free trial. Cloud storage option only accepts Paypal for payment.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 6.9 x 10.8 inches
- Item Weight: 6.65 pounds
- Resolution Ratio: 1080P
- Frame Rate: 25fps
- Angle of Field: 166°
- Power Input: 12V 1A/2A
- APP: HeimLife
- ** Only works with 2.4Ghz wifi**
- Doorbell with Bracket In Your choice of Color
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- 3M Adhesive Tapes
- Torx Hex Key
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Nameplate Holder
- Expansion Pipes & M3x20 Screws
- Reset Pins & M3x5 Screws
- Copper Wires with 2 U-shaped Terminals
- Copper Wires with a U-shaped Terminal & Wire Nuts
I love how easy this was to set up.
I opted to set up wirelessly. After the holidays I am going to wire it right into the existing doorbell housing. It was just a little too chilly to stand out there with numb fingers and little screws. It works great and even at night.
Thank you , This is the best product for doing your hairstyle when you’re on the go too.
It was delivered
Thank you for addressing my concern quickly . I was so excited to see my package at my door .
Very good merchandise! I m satisfied. Thank you!!
Just received the doorbell did not attach it yet
Looks like a great product ,haven’t set up yet. Thanks
Gonna try to install it today
How do yo install it
It’s nice and geavy
Great something to have
Poor Battery /charging timing.
This product is pretty good only down sideis the time you get with the charge & not knowing what the batteries inside does for the door greeter…im charging the greeter every day it may last 18 to 20 hours 24 if your lucky. The photos are delayed from the movement it see’s and you have to have a memory card to capture & record any activity. For some reason it maks a cracking noise while its monitors…& even more noise if your phone & greeter gets to close while on. Zooms are pretty good does give a broad range from the front door…but not very good quality. The intercom button isnt clear or loud to where you can hear it clearly…I pray I dont have to scar off anyone no time soon. But this is a great tool for the time being until maybe I can find one that at lease dont require so much charging just to give me viedo…or work period. I got 2 just because I was charging the 1st one so much & it was cheaper than others. I guess you can say I got what I paid for
Lens was cracked, need to exchange
I followed all of the directions, getting my doorbell fully charged, adding a microSD card, and hooking up the app; the picture had good color, but the image seemed to be smudged, and it was then that I noticed the lens was completely cracked (like a star pattern).
I want to give it a fair chance, so I’d really like to return/exchange it a.s.a.p., please! [BTW= The microSD card is stuck in there, so I’m sending it back that way!]
Product is outdated
The doorbell came is based on 2.84G technology which not disclosed when the product was sold on The Talk. The current 4G - 5G technology is in use now. The company will not respond or offer to make this right. This is bate and switch. I advise that people not purchase any technology from Morningsave offerings.
I ordered the heimvision have had issues with it staying charged with in 3-4 weeks got in touch with the company and got nowhere now it doesn’t even come on waste of my time and money so disappointed with the product .
Morning save sells old junk that does not work and will not do anything but take your money.......
Did not work. $60 POS
cant register my video doorbell
the order number morning save gave me for this product doesn’t work when registering it. what can I do?
Did not receive
It says I received this and I have not…
Haven’t tried it YET!?