Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: it does not come with ink.
- Prints wirelessly. Or, a cooler way of saying it: IT PRINTS THROUGH WALLS!
- Basically, this is a pretty cheap printer/scanner/copier for the 2-3 times a year when you need to print/scan/copy something and don’t want to leave your house to do it.
- Supports optional XL for when you need to get inky af.
- Model: PIXMA-MG3022 (and if you’re worried you’re going to forget that, just remember: it’s the name of the product, then several unique letters).
- Model: MG3022
- Condition: New
- Print Speed (up to): Approx. 8.0 ipm (black), Approx. 4.0 ipm (color)
- Number of Nozzles: 1,280 (960 color, 320 black)
- Picoliter Size: 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi (color), Up to 600 x 600 dpi (black)
- Ink Compatibility (ink not included!):
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed: Approx. 28 seconds (first color copy out)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max Resolutions: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19200 x 19200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, Creative Park Premium, Auto Power On
- OS Compatibility:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.12
- iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
- Input: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Included In The Box
- 1x Printer
- 1x USB cable
- No Ink!