Caldo is a fashionable, insulated puffer jacket that can take you from the grocery store to the ski slopes and everywhere in between. With heating panels made of ultra-fine carbon fiber fully lining the back and collar, you will be wrapped in warmth. An advanced heat-trapping insulated layer and water-resistant material protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Fashioned with flat zipper panels, stylish zipper pulls and a detachable hood, you will look good as you face the winter elements.
Caldo Insulated Puffer Jacket with Heating Panels
- 8-hour usage time
- USB Power Bank operated (Not Included)
- 3 Heat Settings
- Heats up to 130°F
- 2 external zippered pockets
- 1 internal zippered pocket
- Detachable hood
- Ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels
- Heat panels fully lining back and collar
- Advanced heat-trapping insulated layer
- High-quality cotton
- Machine Washable – Gentle Cycle
- Available Colors: Black, Red, Navy
- USB power bank not included
- Available Adult Sizes: S – XL
- Sizing Chart:
- US Size: Length x Chest x Shoulder Width
- Small: 28.0” x 22.8” x 17.8”
- Medium: 29.5” x 23.6” x 18.2”
- Large: 30.3” x 24.4” x 18.7”
- X-Large: 31.1” x 25.2” x 19.2”
- Allow a 1-3 cm differential in measurements
- If you measure in between sizes, we suggest going up a size to allow for bulk and clothing underneath
- Use Instructions:
- Connect the power bank charger (not included) to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of the jacket
- Power on the power bank and press the button located on the outside upper chest of the jacket
- Long press for 3 seconds to activate the heating
- Blue light = lowest temperature
- White light = medium temperature
- Red light = highest temperature
- Long press for 3 seconds again to turn it off
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Remove the power bank charger before washing the jacket
- Hand wash or machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle
- Air dry or machine dry on low
- Not recommended for long extended periods of use
- Use of high-temperature water or strong detergents can damage the jacket
- Do not engage the heat of the jacket if the jacket is wet
- At the first signs of any unusual product performance turn off the power and stop using
- Length of use is dependent on the capacity of the power bank charger being used
Included In The Box
- 1x Caldo Insulated Puffer Jacket with Heating Panels
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
It fits, it works!!
I was surprised it only took five days to get not 3 months like the vest I ordered off of a FB advertisement last year, and it is true to size! It works great!!
As soon as I got the coat I put a 8000ma battery in the inside pocket and hooked it up using it’s USB cable. Put the coat on and held down the button for 3 seconds like the instructions say. That turns the coat on high and button red. Within seconds I felt the hot heat. Push the button again it turned white that’s medium then again button turns blue that’s low. Once more is off. I can’t wait for a cold day or two here in North Georgia.
Received my jacket today and it looks great but the fit is small. So I am going return it and go up a size and see what happens! Excited!
This jacket far exceeded my expectations, the color is just as seen in picture. The material soft and fits perfectly not bulky.
Works wonderful. Comfortable and fits as expected. Wanted another as gift and sold out!
This is a nice coat it’s to bad that it doesn’t come with powerpack
The jacket is an excellent product. I’m very satisfied…
I like the coat & fit. I don’t like the fact the power pack is not included. What’s the point. Not heated as promised.
I just received my jacket and I really love it thanks morning save despite the delay.
Great so far haven’t worn jacket yet but looks good
Works just as advertised. Love the different settings.
Love the jacket. Keeps the chill off of your body.
Thank you for this wonderful coat.
Love this jacket
Thank you I love it!
Looks great it’s going to make a x-mas gift the only I don’t like is the package does not with any invoices for the purchase of the item that you received so if you have any questions or proplems with your order there’s nothing but your tracking number to give customer service beside that I will make more purchases
No charging device
Like color Like sizing Dislike no charging unit
I love my jacket
How much is the battery?
Thank you for my order, it took so long to get my items
I like the coat and the color
Yes & No
Ordered Large, received an XL. Fits smaller than I thought. I like the longer arms but around the body doesn’t seem very wide/big for an XL. (exemption w/the elastic around the bottom)
Still haven’t found a decent power bank to order that will hold a charge longer than an hour… Read reviews but no suggestive recommendations & the only ‘instructions’ (inside pocket stitched in) just say to plug into a usb power bank
Worse than I expected.
This site uses a lot of misleading wording, but fortunately doesn’t flat out lie. I expected this jacket to have heat elements all on the back, but maybe not get as hot as claimed. It gets really hot, so that part is true. But it says “heat panels fully lining back”. What it has is one small heat element and a metallic film on the back. I thought that because this is more expensive, it would be a little better than I expect. This is not the case. It only has a single hot spot at the top of the back. If this were only 30 or maybe 40 bucks, I would’ve given it 4 stars. At 60, its very far from worth it. OK product, over shot the price.
Not anything like picture
The jacket in picture looks like the heavier quality puffer jacket but clearly is not - I live in the Northeast and this would not suffice
X-LG fits more like a LG
instructions for heating device which is not included
That The Size Run's Small
We Contacted Customer Service & They Suggested That We Send The Jacket’s Back & Get The Right Size, But Then That Make’s Us Pay For Shipping 3 Time’s For Their Mistake. Well I’m Gonna Call Customer Service Today & Talk To Them About It. Maybe My Review Will Be Different. ???
This what I waited two weeks for it don’t heat up and the cord is super short
I will not order on here again
Won't Stay On
Tricky to turn on and then seems to turn off shortly after. Also only has heat in the back center. Other jackets have multiple heat points.
Battery operated coat that comes with NO BATTERY PACK
How do I return this useless coat
The jacket doesn’t heat!!!
Order # expert-patient-grape. I gave this caldo puffer jacket a 1 star because it’s nothing like what was advertised, the on the morningsave websit looks padded and expensive, the jacket I received was not padded, no puffer at all it was thing and cheap looking. I have aske for a refund when you receive the jacket back
Very poor material outside