Bellezza Blow Out Drying & Styling Hair Brush
- Versatile round brush designed with gently curved sides for smoothing hair, while the round edges create volume from the roots down to the beautifully curled ends.
- Lightweight ergonomic design provides maximum comfort while delivering even heat distribution.
- The ionic technology helps maintain a neutral charge on the hair’s surface leaving the hair looking conditioned and smooth while helping reduce frizz and static for shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Complete with 2 speed and 3 heat settings and a cool shot function
- Available in Blush Pink, Lavender, True Blue, Iridescent, Black, and Pink Rose
- 1200 Watt of drying power
- 125V, 60Hz 1200W
- Cool shot function
- 2 speed & 3 heat settings
- Removable filter cover
- 1x Bellezza Blow Dryer Brush
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, AK, HI
I Love this brush! I can dry and style my hair so fast and it tames the frizz and gives me nice smooth waves… I’m very happy with my purchase.
I have very long hair and was able to dry and style my hair in a short time. I would buy this product again.
Great addition to my hair products
Love it. Would like another one as a gift.
Blow out Brush
Bought as a Christmas gift
Love the hair dryer
I like the use of the product
But it does not shut off, I have to unplug it to shut it off. Also, the Cool blast ??? I never felt it. It has high and low functions and hot and hotter functions, but works well enough to straighten damp hair.
Not what is shown in the picture.
Description says a round brush. It is a very large oval brush. Brush is too big, handle is too big. Do not like this at all. I have thin, fine semi short hair. Not a good fit for me.
If I could give this a zero rating, I would. I received this product and it won’t even turn on. I even tried plugging it in to different outlets. Very frustrating. And Morning Save’s process for returns is even more frustrating. I clicked on Support and started to fill out the form when I received additional information regarding returns that required a “Support Form” but when I clicked on the link, it returned me to the Support page where I had to re-enter my information all over again. I’m rethinking using this website ever again.
Seems it would be a great product but the one I received is faulty. All setting are high and it won’t turn off. Hoping I don’t have to pay to send it back
It took two weeks from the time I ordered until it was received. The off switch does not work! The heat levels and speeds are not working properly. What the HECK? I expect a reply from somebody in your company.
I had received this product several months ago and finally got it out to use it for the first time and it doesn’t work. It won’t turn on .
Too big & bulky. Not easy to handle & on/off switch poor design