Aluminum alloy improves the dissipation of heat from your laptop. The open frame of this laptop stand can cool down your laptop by providing more airflow and ultimately keep your computer working longer without making its fan work harder.
Adjustable Laptop Stand
- Adjustable in 6 Levels & Ergonomic - Holds your notebook at an ergonomic angle design which adjusts to suit the best visual and prevents eyestrain and even eliminates hand fatigue.
- Reduces Heat Buildup - Aluminum’s high heat conductivity can Absorb and Conduction heat from the laptop and enables laptop stand to serve as a heat sink. By lifting the laptop off of the desktop, it dissipates heat buildup and keeps the laptop stand cooler, easing the strain on the battery and internal components, keep your laptop stand running in good condition.
- Wide Compatibility
- High Quality & Anti-slip Design - Made of aluminum alloy material. Low center of gravity design and hooks keep the stand stable in safety. The surface of the bracket is covered with rubber protective stickers. It has an anti-slip function and provides strong stability so that your equipment will not slip easily.
- The portable tablet stand fits for 10 inch to 17 inch Laptops/Notebook computers and tablet
- 6 adjustable heights adjustments laptop stand options (angles adjust 18 to 35 degrees )
- Aluminum Alloy
Included In The Box
- 1x Adjustable Laptop Stand
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Oct 19 - Monday, Nov 2
My Granddaughter love it.
Bought two of these!!! GREAT PRODUCT. Folds compact n has a stash bag for travel!!! Keeps equipment cool cause it’s basically in the air!! Very sturdy
I am enjoying this product. It holds my MacBook Pro at a convenient level for use weather sitting in a chair or in bed. I took away one point because I need a lap desk to support it. I could hold it on my legs, but that is a shaky proposition. However, on my lades, it works fine.
Compact, light weight and seems to be durable. Although it is a bit narrow and the prongs are at my wrists when I type. I wish they were further out at the bottom. Laptop rest was obviously not thought out.
The least movement while settling up, it falls.