You can’t tame your lion’s mane? Does your hairstyle struggle to keep up with your strength and stamina during your workout? Does your hair tie have little grip in your thick hair? The new invisibobble POWER is the answer for everyone with voluminous hair or an active lifestyle who wants an extra strong hold in their everyday life or during sports.
9-Pack: Invisibobble Original Traceless Hair Ties
- Invisibobble POWER hair tie with an intensified spiral shape for extra strong grip
- Hair ring specially designed for voluminous hair, sports, workout, and other activities
- The hair ring can be easily removed from the hair thanks to the smooth surface (artificial resin), no tangles
- Hair caring hair tie with great wearing comfort, water-repellent, non-soaking and compatible with all hair types
- Each order includes 3 sets of 3, for a total of 9 hair ties
Included in the box
- 9x Invisibobble Original Traceless Hair Ties
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Oct 5 - Tuesday, Oct 20
They hold ANY size of ponytail, and my head does not hurt.
These are absolutely the best hair tie for a ponytail. It stays in place, does not hurt my head, comes out easily and if it starts to stretch out, just put the blow dryer on it for a few seconds.
Invisi is misleading
I thought they would be invisible in my hair. They are not, you can see them. I would prefer it if they were a clear color instead of bright pink.
They do come off well not tangling and pulling on the hair and hold really well on my straight not super full hair.
They are tiny - would only work with thinner hair than I have.
I CAN SEE THE TIES. I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD BLEND WITH ANY COLOR HAIR.
We have curly hair in our family. Three of us tried these hoping they would hod our hair and come out easily. We had to twist them more than once to keep them on. When taking them out they tangled and pulled out hair. Not Good.