2-Pack: G-Home Smart LED 15' Light Strips - Alexa and Google Compatible
- Millions of colors - adjust color, brightness, and saturation
- 8 light themes to choose from and customize to your preference
- Sync with music mode perfect for parties
- Schedule Timer - turn on / off lights when it’s convenient for you
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google home
- Download the free G-HOME by Gabba Goods for Android and iPhone
- Measures Approximately: 7.08" x 7.08" x 1.57"
- Weighs Approximately: .5 lbs
- 2x Glow G-Home Smart RGBW LED Light Strip - 15ft
Looking forward to installing soon.
Thank you I was told that they where cheaper at Amazon senior moment just love the show
I haven’t used it yet but I do have a
Love it !
I give this product 3 stars because my package was supposed to be delivered the 25-27 and arrived may 29th. I haven’t tried the product it’s self but seems pretty good.
Dim and Random Flashes
Much dimmer than expected. If left at 100% intensity, then the lights flicker every few seconds. I turned down to 85% and the flicker gone… but even dimmer. The app works well however. I would not recommend buying.
Can’t connect them
The strange do not connect to extend it I’m not very happy about that that’s why I bought some money to extend them and it comes with no plug to plug it in
This product was advertised to be these big bright LED lights. NOT… they are so small, maybe 1/4 inch square, which give no light whatsoever. I’m very disappointed.
Needs a router
I thought it was sketchy the way it was advertised. Useless to me. Paid $8.99 S&H and once I find out where to send it back it will cost even more. Will not buy from you again. Please let me know how and where to send it back. It doesn’t work for me without a router, had I known that I would not have ordered it. I should have bought from Amazon, because they would ship it back for free. Very unhappy with morning save. I been taken. firstname.lastname@example.org
These lights do not pair manually or on scan mode
These lights will not pair manually or on scan mode!!!
It doesn’t work