2-Pack Dash Non-Stick Oven Crisper Trays
- Includes two Dash crisper trays (1) Small and (1) Large
- Stop settling for those soggy fries and mozzarella sticks you get from cooking sheets and enjoy crispy, evenly cooked food again at home
- The open mesh construction allows heat and air to circulate around food, giving crispy results without having to constantly turn over food
- The PTFE coated mesh is nonstick, so you can crisp all types of frozen and thawed food without butter, oil or cooking sprays
- Our mesh design is held together by a silicone trim with reinforced steel, giving you added stability when placing and removing the tray from the oven
- Made from FDA approved food grade materials, these oven crisper trays are PFOA and BPA Free
- The small tray is designed to fit in your toaster oven or for smaller portions
- Dash oven crisper trays are reusable, dishwasher and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees
- Place cookie sheet or foil at bottom or bottom rack of oven to catch possible crumbs or grease
- Large Tray Dimensions:
- 14" x 10.5"
- Small Tray Dimensions:
- 11" x 8"
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- FDA approved PTFE coated mesh is nonstick
- Mesh design is held together by a silicone trim with reinforced steel
- PFOA and BPA free
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
Included In The Box
- 1x Large Crisper Tray
- 1x Small Crisper Tray
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Oct 12 - Tuesday, Oct 27
Crispy sounds good
Looking forward to cooking on the grill and using these crispers!
They only arrived yesterday so can’t comment on there performance but rest assured if they do what they say on the tin I will write a new review and if they don’t I’ll adjust star rating and comments accordingly
Two Pack Crisper Trays
When I got them, I would have said they would never work, but they work great!!!
The first time I used it, I made breaded Chicken breasts. It had the wonderful taste of fried chicken without the greasiness. The breasts were moist and perfectly cooked! I am thrilled with this purchase.
Rim of pan and pan look lijke metal
Looks like metal in the picture, but it is some type of woven metal.
Works great. It material could be more rigid its to flexable.
Very poor Quality
Very flimsy material. It appears to be barely capable of single use. Slightly thicker than screening material and bends when there are 2 pieces of chicken on it.