Airbuds True Wireless Charging Headphones with Charging Pad
- These airbuds pair together for true wireless stereo sound with absolutely no wires!
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology allows for quick seamless pairing to your phone.
- So lightweight and comfortable, you’ll barely even notice they’re in your ears.
- Includes a pocketable carrying case that can charge your earbuds up to four times when not in use.
- Included wireless charging pad allows you to charge the earbuds & case with ease, and charges your phone too!
- Optional sports ear hooks included for vigorous activity, like at the gym.
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Talk Time: Up to 3 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 120 Hours
- Bluetooth Range: 35 Feet
- Wireless Charging Pad Included
- True Wireless Design
- Mini Charging Case
- Compact Wireless Charging Pad
- Pre-paired Technology
- Bluetooth: V5.0
- Premium Quality
Included In The Box
- 1x Airbuds True Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Pad
- 1x Set of Sports Hooks
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Oct 12 - Tuesday, Oct 27
I absolutely love these air buds they stay securely in your ears while you’re taking a walk or working out my husband’s got a pair, our son’s got a pair and now I have a pair they are great!!!
Worth the buy
Great stereo sound from these airbuds!
I have two pair of Airbuds but so far I’m very happy with the sound from these. I’m also happy that a “charging” pad was included along with the airbuds so that you can charge them when not using the case. I recommend this product!
These are stylish, functional, and great quality!
Decent headphones, crappy charger
The headphones are okay for the price I paid, wish they went up on the volume louder but the wireless charging pad sucks. It turns on and off every second so it doesn’t charge at all because it keeps stopping and restarting the charge. Even tried using it with different devices to be sure it wasn’t my device but nope same thing. I contacted support about getting it replaced and still haven’t heard back. What a disappointment.
When I attempt to take Airbuds out of case one get stuck, which causes Airbud to come apart.
They were for my grandkids for Easter and the product was broken.
I ordered two of them and gave one now to my grandson and it was broken. I have the other still in the box to mail to my granddaughter after the COVID-19 ends.
How do I get a replacement or money back? Not sure about the other one in the box.
This product sucks
I would have picked Moore stars but customer service can’t even respond.
I received my airbuds on January 14th and my left earbuds does not work. How do I return my Airbuds ?
The quality is very poor does not look as advertised