With the Zmodo Greet WiFi Video Doorbell and Smart Home Hub, you’ll be able to check who’s at your door from anywhere in the world. This handy device also features a WiFi extender that’s easily set up so you can feel secure anywhere.
Zmodo Greet WiFi Video Doorbell with Beam Smart Home Hub and WiFi Extender
- Answer The Door Wherever You Are: See and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone. A personalized recorded message will play when you can’t answer the door
- Easy Setup: Use existing wiring and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam wifi extender and smart hub to easily set up Greet. Setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair
- All-In-One Hub: Beam is a hub for Zmodo accessories such as door/window sensors to alert you when something has been opened and Beam makes sure your Greet is never offline
- Smart Motion Detection: Receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected. Easily toggle alert schedules to determine when you want to receive alerts. Have access to 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web
- Smart Night Vision: IR Night Vision-Equipped with infrared lights and IR cut, the camera can automatically switch to black and white night vision view when in the dark to ensure you a crystal view
- Zmodo Cloud Service: Motion alert clips are saved in the cloud for 36 hours for free
- Model: ZM-KSH004W
- Motion sensor detects movement up to 30’’
- WiFi extender covers up to 656 feet for complete house coverage
- Built-in battery
- Measures 2.75" L x 1.41" W x 5.2" H
- Weatherproof supports temperature range from 14°F to 122°F
- System Requirements: Greet requires the Zmodo app setup and a password-protected 2.4GHz WiFi network with WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Make sure that your wirings are connected to a mechanical doorbell chime and a transformer with a low-voltage of 10VAC-36VAC. DO NOT directly attach the doorbell to primary power (110/120 VAC and 220/230/240 VAC). If you do not have a mechanical chime, you MUST use a 20 ohm/10 watt resistor between the smart doorbell and one wire from the power source. Resistor not included in the packaging.
Included In The Box
- 1x Zmodo Greet WiFi Video Doorbell
- 1x Zmodo Beam WiFi Extender and Smart Hub
- 1x Noise Corrector
- 1x Quick Guide
Estimated Delivery Date
FedEx SmartPost: Monday, October 29th - Thursday, November 1st