The Wolfgang Puck single-serve brewer offers fast heating, intuitive adjustable controls, a quiet brew cycle and a steam purge at the end for maximum extraction.
Wolfgang Puck K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker (Open Box)
- 5 programmable volume selections
- Brew 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz. portions
- Powerful heating element brings cold water to brew temperature in 30 seconds
- Quiet brew technology - Brew without worry, even if most of the household is still asleep
- Steam purge prevents dripping and provides maximum extraction with no residual water in the cup
- Intuitive control panel with blue backlit soft-touch buttons provide three programmable auto-shutoff settings
- Choose automatic shut off after 15 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours
- Activates automatically if you open the lid during the brewing cycle
- Model: BRCCM1000
- Dimensions: 7-3/4"L x 13"W x 11-1/2"H
- Power Source: Wall outlet
- Wattage: 1420 watts
- Capacity: 64 fl. oz.
- Care:Wipe brewer with a damp cloth; do not immerse in water Hand wash removable parts Follow manual closely
- Condition: New (Open Box) - Product has been repackaged and may or may not have minor cosmetic imperfections. Product has been factory tested and verified to work.
In the box
- Single-serve coffeemaker
- Use and care manual
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, July 14th - Tuesday, July 21st. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.