Vivitar Rechargeable 360 Ultrasonic Electric Whitening Toothbrush
- Available in Black or White
- 4 Modes High Frequency
- One-key Operation 4 Modes
- To Choose According To Preference & Dentist’s Recommendation
- U-Shaped Brush Head
- In Line With Shape Of Teeth Bite
- Quickly Clean The Inside And Surface Of The Teeth At The Same Time
- Made with Food-grade Silicone
- Gentle On Gums
- Universal Fit
- High Vibrational Frequency
- 63,000 Strokes/per Minute
- 30 Second Quick Whitening & Cleaning
- Led Light
- Built-in BLUE LED Light Eliminates Bacteria And Accelerates Whitening
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Use At Home Or While Traveling
- Easy to clean
- Size: 103 x 52 x 25mm
- Rated Voltage: 3.2~3.7V
- Working Current: < 1.6A
- Rated Power: <5W
- Charging Time: ~90 minutes
- Recommended Power Supply: 5V 500-1000mA
- Whitening Toothbrush
- Charging Base
- USB Charging Cable
- User’s Manual With Warranty Information
I really like my Vivitar Rechargeable Ultrasonic Electric Whitening toothbrush. After charging it works right out of the Box. I’ve noticed my teeth are much whiter and it’s so easy to use
It’s just plastic does not brush your teeth doesn’t do anything just sit there it’s a waste of my money I will never buy anything from morning save again. Heads up to everybody else stay away from morning save
Does not feel like it is doing anything except vibrating. Certainly does not feel like it is cleaning your teeth, and does not reach to the gum line!
When I put it in my mouth my head shuck so much it gave me a headache after 5 seconds never mind 30 seconds. Maybe if I knew it was on the highest setting but too much I’ll just keeping my Sonic electrical one that has a two minute timer
bad product, take it down from your inventory
DO NOT AND NEVER ENDORSE THIS PRODUCT, IT’S USELESS FOR THE PUROPOSE. ALL IT DOES IS STICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND FEEL THE VIBRATIONS. THAT’S ALL.
Does not clean your teeth AT ALL!! Completely unsatisfied.
Waste of money and useless!!! I should have just thrown that money out the window. Maybe a person who could use it would then benefit from it
Doesn’t do what it says it will do. Very disappointing. Doesn’t whitening teeth or brush teeth. If I was this company selling this. I would send them all back to the manufacturer.
63,000 strokes per minute?
The brushes do not move the mouth peace just vibrates. I’m very disappointed.
Not worth the money. It does not work correctly
Did nothing for me. Threw it away
Really doesn’t work for myself or my wife. I’d return it even if it was free.