The Pursonic S520 Ultra Sonic oral care system includes a rechargeable toothbrush designed with sonic wave technology that provides 40,000 sonic strokes per minute to effectively remove plaque without irritating your gums. It’s ideal for those hard-to-reach areas and removes even the toughest stains to leave your teeth naturally whiter. It comes with a 2-minute timer with a 30-second vibrate alert in order to remind you to brush a different quadrant of your mouth, the 4 color coated brush heads are great to share this product with up to 4 different users.
Pursonic S520 Deluxe Sonic Toothbrush Set with 18 Attachment Heads
- Available in Black or White
- This 18-piece oral care set includes
- 12 brush heads
- 2 hygienic travel caps
- 2 interdental brush heads,
- 2 tongue cleaners
- 2 floss holders
- 40,000 sonic strokes per minute
- 3 Speeds:
- High (exceptional mouth cleaning)
- Soft (gentle, yet thorough cleaning for sensitive areas)
- Massage (gentle stimulation of gums)
- Ideal for those hard-to-reach areas and removes even the toughest stains, leaving your teeth naturally whiter!
- 2-minute timer with 30-second alerts
- Includes 3 years worth of brush heads: 12 brush heads, 2 hygienic travel caps, 2 interdental brush heads, 2 tongue cleaners, and 2 floss holders
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Toothbrush dimensions: 6.75 x 1 inch
- Cord: 48 inches
Included in the box
- 1x Toothbrush
- 1x Charging base
- 12x Brush heads
- 2x Interdental brush heads
- 2x Tongue cleaners
- 2x Floss holders
- 2x Travel caps
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, June 16th - Monday, June 22nd. Due to a high volume of orders, delivery times are longer than usual.
This works great and I am very pleased
Arrived on time
My item arrived when they said it would. I use it everyday and really like it.
Great product; great value
Especially a good deal with the 12 extra brush heads, floss holders, etc. I love it.
None at this time
i’ve only used a few times, but I feel the diference already.
Smooth clean teeth
Enjoying the different setting on this brush and the attachments are a big plus
Time Will Tell
My mouth seriously needs to get use to it, the vibrating is kind of crazy!
Don’t waste your money!
Flimsy, terrible design. My regular toothbrush works better!