This Pfaltzgraff Southport Flatware Set features a lovely scalloped design, reminiscent of a seashell. The shine of the polished heads is a vibrant contrast to the smooth finish on the handles, making this an elegant set that will enhance the presentation of your casual or formal dining table.
Pfaltzgraff 45-Piece Southport Flatware Set
- Classic and Contemporary Merge:
- Slim handles widen to tips
- Adorned with a lovely scalloped design
- Timeless elegance
- Vibrant and Versatile:
- Complementary combination of polished and smooth finishes
- Enhances the presentation of both casual and formal dining tables
- Table for Eight:
- 45-piece set
- Plus a complete hostess set including 1 each of: sugar spoon, butter knife, serving tablespoon, pierced tablespoon, and cold meat fork
- Beautifully Crafted:
- Each piece is constructed of superior quality 18/0 stainless steel
- Will stand up to the rigors of everyday use
- Easy Care:
- Flatware is dishwasher safe
- For simple, thorough cleaning, and never needs polishing
- Measure: Crafted of 18/0 Stainless Steel
- Care: dishwasher safe
- 45-Piece: Pfaltzgraff Southport Flatware Set
- 8x Dinner fork
- 8x Salad fork
- 8x Dinner knife
- 8x Dinner spoon and teaspoon
- 1x Tablespoon
- 1x Pierced tablespoon
- 1x Cold meat fork
- 1x Sugar spoon
- 1x Butter knife
Plenty of time before the holidays. Love it! Great quality
Great looking flatware
Looks like good quality and hope to have them for years.
Very nice set for the price
I like the name brand
I thought they would have been more heavier still in silver
Lighter than I expected.
Disappointed with quality
We ordered a good brand name and was very surprised at the thinness of the silverware. It feels cheap & lightweight.
NOT WHAT IT APPEARS!
Looks beautiful, but this flatware is very thin and lightweight. Not like any stainless flatware I have purchased in the past. My husband says it’s thinner and lighter than our plastic throw away silverware. I would not recommend this flatware.