Fearlessly bare your soul in this sparkling Soulmates sliding necklace and bracelet set. Seal that lifelong bond when you gift it to your childhood friend or buy it for yourself. You don’t need an excuse.
Pacific Pearls Bua Bay Soulmates 18K Gold & Swarovski Necklace & Bracelet Set
- Certified Valuation: $500
- Necklace & Bracelet: Gold Filled Setting Encrusted with Brilliant Swarovski Crystals
- Swarovski Crystals:
– 6 Velvet, 6 Emerald Green, 6 Tangerine, 4 Rosaline, & Dozens in White
- Grade: Premium Quality AAA
- Necklace Length: Adjustable between a 16 Inch Choker to a 26 Inch Matinée
- Bracelet Length: Adjustable between 5-10 Inches
- Locket Sizes: 20mm x 20mm
- Clasps: Sliding Clasps with 6-7mm Near-Round Peach Pearls
- Species: Freshwater
- Luster: Excellent
- Surface: Excellent
- Design: Feminine, Eye-Catching, Classic
- Occasion: Casual, Work, Evening
- Rarity: Popular
- 1x Pacific Pearls Bua Bay Soulmates 18K Gold Filled & Swarovski Necklace & Bracelet Set
- 1x Storage Pouch
- 1x Pearl Care Card
- 1x Certificate of Authenticity
- 1x Microfiber Polishing Cloth
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
The bracelet & necklace looks beautiful
I much say the items I received is beautiful thank you.
I love my Pacific Pearls Bua Bay Soulmates 18K Gold & Swarovski Necklace & Bracelet Set. It’s so beautiful. Please get some more. Thank you Doris
The necklace does not hang correctly. It flips over and upside down. You don't see any stones just a upside down gold heart.
I love the look, it’s beautiful. I would never purchase it again because it won’t hang correctly.
Either defective set or false info
In a day the chain & back of heart on bracelet was black wherever it touched skin. The necklace lays with stones backwards & heart upside down if worn anywhere but the heart on the collarbone. Sad. This was “theoretically” valued at $500.00 " my guaranteed" 48th wedding anniversary gift. I was hoping to save my Husband money & took his advice to select my own gift as he’s I’ll. I won’t bother again.