You never know when an emergency may strike. So you’ll appreciate this sleek, pocket-sized jump starter kit that lets you power up your car both outside as well as inside the safety of your vehicle or recharge your cell phone on the go. It includes everything you need to keep your devices charged and can recharge most portable electronic devices via the USB connection. That’s peace of mind that’s ready at the jump.
MiniMax Portable Power Pack 7800mAh Car Jump Starter and Device Charger
- Powerful & Portable
- A powerful 7,800mAh Lithium-Cobalt battery delivers as much as 400 peak amps to jump-start all your 12Volt, gas-powered cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Tractors, and more!
- No Outlet, No Problem!
- A built-in 5v 2A USB Output provides power for iPhones, Androids, tablets, laptops, games and more
- Minimax is only 6" x 3" and weighs only 11 ounces
- It fits in your pocket, purse, glove box, and the palm of your hand. You can take it anywhere
- Essential for Emergencies & Handy For Everyday Use, MiniMax has A 3-mode LED safety light acts as a flashlight, a safety strobe, or an SOS signal with a simple click, using this device you will be able to charge all your devices or jump-start you’re automotive.
- Minimax Includes: The Power Pack, Micro USB to USB Cable, Car Adapter, Set of Jumper Cables, and a Carrying Pouch (Does not include phone/tablet charging cables)
- Simply charge the unit at home by plugging the provided connection cable to any USB wall charger (not provided) such as that of an iPhone. Status Indicator LED’s show when to recharge. Holds standby charge for 6 months, recharge in-home or in a car.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 1x The Power Pack
- 1x Car Adapter
- 1x Set of Jumper Cables
- 1x Carrying Pouch
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, Oct 15 - Friday, Oct 30
Great to keep in our car. Now we feel safer!!
Impressed , something so small can jump start a car.
Little product that does big things.
So far I used everything on the device but jump a vehicle. So far so good.
Cannot believe that it does not come with a plug for recharging the MiniMax at home
Haven’t used it yet.
Need the recharger cord to recharge unit. Sold separate from purchase.
Woah what happened
Had one of these before got three more for each of my vehicles and a gift for my family because it worked well but one just exploded on me smh