It protects your hair by drying it without just blasting it with a ton of heat. It has three temperature settings and two speeds so that you can dial in to just what your hair needs on a given day. It also uses ionic technology to dry, which basically creates a magnet for water. This will treat your hair a whole lot better than a steady blast of hot air ever could.
Martino by Martino Cartier Haute Stuff Turbo Ionic Dryer
- Effortless styling in a fraction of the time
- Cool Shot button with multiple settings for heat and power
- 3 temperatures and 2 speeds
- Extreme power with Ionic technology in the form of a professional, ergonomic dryer
- Coupled with ionic generating capabilities
- Turbo-fast drying with incomparable smoothing performance
- Ionic technology aids in breaking up water quickly
- Emits negative ions that smooth hair reducing drying time and increasing shine
- Healthy-looking, frizz-free, hydrated hair is the result of the moisture being sealed within the cuticle
- Blow dry hair in sections with hair tilted sideways
- At the nape, start at the root of the section and pull downward
- Use a round bristle brush or paddle brush (not Included)
- Aim dryer downward for a smoother look, or upward at the root for more volume
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it closely with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat
- 1x Martino by Martino Cartier Haute Stuff Turbo Ionic Dryer
- 2x Concentrator Nozzles
- 1x Air Filter
- 1x Travel Bag
- 1x User’s Guide
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, Mar 30 - Monday, Apr 3
What a b u y!
It’s one of the best hair dryers I’ve ever owned love love.
Unbelievable power. Love it
I bought this for my guest bath. Very classy looking. I haven’t used yet, though. Wish it had retractable cord but otherwise looks like a winner!
to powerful ,force almost to hard to handle
Buying this was a BIG mistake.
If I could give this product a negative 1 star score I would. This hair dryer is so heavy I don’t see how anyone can lift it long enough to dry their hair. It is also way too long from the handle to the end of the blower and then if you want to use one of the attachments it’s even more awkward. If I could return this dryer I would. Maybe I’ll pick someone I don’t like to give to as a gift.