The perfect collection for those stocking up their own kitchen, or as a gift to newlyweds or someone moving into their first home, the Lockton 10 Piece Set is built to be the one and only that you need. The lovely linen white enamel coating makes these pots and pans picture-perfect, but their real charm lies in the heavy-gauge aluminum that cooks all varieties of food to perfection and the 3-layer reinforced nonstick finish that reduces the need for butter and oil while cooking. The set is made up of four pots and corresponding lids and two pans, covering almost all of your basic stovetop needs with style and well-crafted ease.
Martha Stewart Lockton Aluminum Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Available in Charcoal, Linen, or Mint colors
- Constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum with riveted cast handles for a comfortable grip
- 3-layer reinforced nonstick finish is PFOA-free
- Durable, glossy porcelain enamel exterior resists staining and discoloration
- Use only wood or plastic utensils to prevent surface scratches
- 10-piece set includes a 1-quart saucepan with lid, 2.5-quart saucepan with lid, 4.6-quart Sauté Pan, 5.5-quart Dutch oven with lid, 8-inch frying pan, 10-inch frying pan
- 1x Martha Stewart Lockton Aluminum Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Estimated Delivery Date
Friday, Jun 9 - Monday, Jun 12
style and durability
I have been cooking for more than 50 years. I have had all kinds of
cookware and have always liked stainless steel.However it had a tendency to stick when the heat was too high.I made a dinner for more than 10 people with this cookware and it had even heat distribution,heavy durabilty and washed well.Don’t hesitate to order!
We are enjoying this quality cookware and appreciated the quick ship and the great pricing!
very suprised at the superior quality .It will last forever
Delivery right to the door
Martha Stewart Raves
Simply, I love them
It’s wonderful I really liked it when I cooked in it it was non-stick and cook very well
Didn’t like handle