Makeover Essentials Concealer Kit with 8-Piece Brush Set
Makeover Essentials 8-Piece Brush Set
- Blending just got a whole lot easier!
- We’ve created 8 essential brushes made with 100% synthetic brush hair for the face, eyes, brows, lips, and more
- Ultra-soft bristles are perfect for blending
- Includes reusable tin with lid for storage or travel
Makeover Essentials Conceal Me Kit
- The ME – Conceal Me kit contains eight shades that can be used for concealer, foundation, and contour
- Perfect for on-the-go, travel, or as an essential piece in your kit
- Simple Steps:
- Prep: Start by using your regular routine with primer, foundation, and concealer. Set to a powder finish before you begin to contour.
- Cheeks: Choose a shade darker than your skin tone to create depth to sculpt the face
- How to Use:
- Apply along the hollows of your cheeks (the best way to find the right spot for application is to make “fish lips”. Follow the line in a crescent shape; make sure it’s somewhat parallel to the jawline up to the hairline
- Forehead: Use your contour color from the temples to the forehead along the hairline. This will make a larger forehead appear smaller
- Nose: Using a smaller detailed brush, begin at the inside corner of your eyebrow and create a line using contour color down the bridge of your nose. Do this on both sides and make sure both sides are parallel. If you want to make your nose look shorter, connect the two parallel lines below your nose
- Eyes and Cheekbones: To make the eyes appear brighter, use the highlight under the eyes and the top of the cheekbones. Use circular motions from under the eyes to the apple of the cheeks
- Cheeks: Use a blush color of your choice, apply blush to the apple of your cheeks
- 1x Makeover Essentials 8-Piece Brush Set
- 1x Makeover Essentials Conceal Me Kit
Love this product…finally found the perfect concealer match for my skin color…the brushes are plenty and the color selection is great for not just concealer, like blush, etc…
Its great…I love the colors.